Lemon and Raspberry Protein Mini Loaves - Gluten free, soy free, sugar free and vegan
These mini loaves are super filling, high in protein and sugar free!
- 1 1/2 cups GF flour I used Bob's Red Mill GF All Purpose flour
- 2 tbsp hemp protein powder or vegan protein powder of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 chia eggs 2tbsp ground chia seeds and 6 tbsp water allowed to sit for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup apple puree
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 3 drops lemon extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp erythritol blended into a fine powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- almond milk enough to turn into drizzle texture
Make chia eggs and allow to sit.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients, except raspberries.
Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until just combined.
Gently fold through raspberries and spoon into mini loaf pan.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
Allow to cool on baking rack.
Mix together ingredients for lemon drizzle and pour over the top of cooled loaves.