Lemon and Raspberry Protein Mini Loaves - Gluten free, soy free, sugar free and vegan
- 1 1/2 cups GF flour I used Bob's Red Mill GF All Purpose flour
- 2 tbsp hemp protein powder or vegan protein powder of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 chia eggs 2tbsp ground chia seeds and 6 tbsp water allowed to sit for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup apple puree
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 3 drops lemon extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp erythritol blended into a fine powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- almond milk enough to turn into drizzle texture
- Make chia eggs and allow to sit.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients, except raspberries.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold through raspberries and spoon into mini loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Allow to cool on baking rack.
- Mix together ingredients for lemon drizzle and pour over the top of cooled loaves.